MSPARP Boards

Full Version: 【UPDATED !!!】 OC or Canon hijinx! Romance or Not~【SFW Ver 3.4】
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I will have refs available to show if you find a character interesting or wanna know more about them

Hello hello hellooooo my lovelies~ Allow me to start with a brief intro UwU

I'm Jay, an rp enthusiast with a fair amount of ships! I can rp highclass gore, violence, and psychological themes! On the sfw thread it'll be tamer ofc~

What are fandoms I will consider outside of homestuck:
Hmu to know my ships~

What are my homestuck ships?:
Who are my available homestuck oc?:

"Plot":anything but highschool aus, slice of life, or anything super mundane like shopping aus tbh
I wouldnt mind a borderlands oc rp!
Well...is like some fluffy romance, if you don't mind...
I prefer OC,but I don't mind canon. I only really have (hardly) any experience with Gamzee, and...Kankri, maybe? I think I could do him.

As for OCs, well, I got the borderlands ones, as you know, I got four trolls and I got, like, twelve humans for the Honestuck fandoms, and even more just for...general crap. No furries, though.
(10-03-2016 11:01 AM)JackytheJack Wrote: [ -> ]Well...is like some fluffy romance, if you don't mind...
I prefer OC,but I don't mind canon. I only really have (hardly) any experience with Gamzee, and...Kankri, maybe? I think I could do him.

As for OCs, well, I got the borderlands ones, as you know, I got four trolls and I got, like, twelve humans for the Honestuck fandoms, and even more just for...general crap. No furries, though.

I'm definitely game for some fluffy romance~~~ Who would you prefer to use? I must agree in that- since we both have oc's it might be more simple, and i wouldn't force you into canon charas if it's not your first pick.

The main question is what kinda ship(s?) do you want?
Well, I'd absolutely love to use at least a few of my kid characters. I got an adorable little cinnamon roll character that I love, but other than that..eh. I am use whoever.

Also, well, my ships for canon are JohnXJade, John X Vriska and Davekat. I...haven't really looked into much else. The Meowrails are adorable.
(10-04-2016 04:52 AM)JackytheJack Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'd absolutely love to use at least a few of my kid characters. I got an adorable little cinnamon roll character that I love, but other than that..eh. I am use whoever.

Also, well, my ships for canon are JohnXJade, John X Vriska and Davekat. I...haven't really looked into much else. The Meowrails are adorable.

cinnamon rolls are the best characters but also they're the easiest to break in a work of fiction *sighs at grey* I hope you are kind to your bab ahaha. What if I used Quen or Taurin?

JohnVris is my shit aaaay. meowrails- that's cute as heckie never heard of it before somehow.
(10-04-2016 04:58 AM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016 04:52 AM)JackytheJack Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'd absolutely love to use at least a few of my kid characters. I got an adorable little cinnamon roll character that I love, but other than that..eh. I am use whoever.

cinnamon rolls are the best characters but also they're the easiest to break in a work of fiction *sighs at grey* I hope you are kind to your bab ahaha. What if I used Quen or Taurin?

JohnVris is my shit aaaay. meowrails- that's cute as heckie never heard of it before somehow.
I am very kind to my cinnamon roll. I only have a sexual fuchsia blood flirt with her. Also, you can use both, if you want! I'm fine with using more than one character.

You haven't? Hmm, alright then.
I can only imagine your precious cinnamon roll has difficulties in comprehending the flirting heehee~~

Want me to send the message or shall you? Or would you prefer discussing further details in the thread?
(10-04-2016 11:50 AM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote: [ -> ]I can only imagine your precious cinnamon roll has difficulties in comprehending the flirting heehee~~

Want me to send the message or shall you? Or would you prefer discussing further details in the thread?

Not when it gets sexual, no. When she calls her a "(utie," she kind of understands it.

Maybe we should discuss details here, if you don't mind.
(10-04-2016 12:11 PM)JackytheJack Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2016 11:50 AM)EriGam_SinDere Wrote: [ -> ]I can only imagine your precious cinnamon roll has difficulties in comprehending the flirting heehee~~

Not when it gets sexual, no. When she calls her a "(utie," she kind of understands it.

Maybe we should discuss details here, if you don't mind.

I definitely don't mind!~ Your charas sound super precious!

hmmm what kind of Au or situation would you prefer? should our characters meet for the first time or already know each other? Do you prefer m/m m/f f/f or is it all personality based?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's