MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Hindsight is 20/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A thread for those stupid, stupid things that you notice when you look back on the comic, having finished it.

My example:
Oh, and the fact that
I get the first one, but the second one, not so much.
I didn't get the second one either
Fat Vriska jokes.
(Vriska) looks a bit like a round stomach.
(05-20-2016 06:53 AM)LunaWillow Wrote: [ -> ]Fat Vriska jokes.
(Vriska) looks a bit like a round stomach.

Oh my god. *Facepalm*
Oh no it's not fat vriska I don't think?

I don't actually know where "vriska (vriska)" came from, but it was some thing listing several people with clarifications in parenthesis, and hers was just her name-

Maybe it was the "Eridan is a metaphor for the Obama Administration" post? Hang on

YEAH IT'S THIS OLD RELIC

[Image: tumblr_inline_nilcqojFyP1rsapox.png]

For those who can't read the image:

I'm so excited; I can't believe I'm an old enough Homestuck to pass down Old Memes to the next generation.
Vriska (Vriska). The only thing I can think of is that "Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot)" meme.
(05-20-2016 09:00 AM)MiamiDetectivePardo Wrote: [ -> ]Vriska (Vriska). The only thing I can think of is that "Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot)" meme.

No no friend look at the reply I just posted seconds before yours; this meme is something so much better.

Please cherish it. This is a piece of Homestuck shitpost history.
Damara speaks in broken English. Her Post-Scratch Self hates her master who goes by name of Lord English.
(05-20-2016 09:02 AM)Fubar Wrote: [ -> ]Damara speaks in broken English. Her Post-Scratch Self hates her master who goes by name of Lord English.

[Image: anh-dong-cuc-hai-khi-thu-cung-buoc-phai-...inh-14.gif]

...u rite
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's