MSPARP Boards

Full Version: To the Equius who lost an angrily nice Karkat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you ever see this, and want to continue that rp or rp with me again, please let me know. If this doesn't jog your memory then nothing will. I hope this works:
http://www.msparp/chat/a2adcbfe4a6a4572beaf4ed091acda23
this is the chat we were in, i cant retrieve the log for the reason of my original disappearance. My internet went down. I am typing this via my phone. Thank you for your time and I'm sorry I was forced to vanish on you.
Aaahh I was hoping the forums would do me good this time. The link won't work for some reason but luckily I have this.
Yes hi it's me friend.
Oh my god, Yay! Its you, yes! Hi, holy crap! I never imagined it would work! I'm sooo sorry but I'm so happy I found you. Would you like to continue that rp sometime?
I know, the forums hardly ever work, not too many people use them :c but I would definitely like to continue whenever you'd want!
Sure, I think we can do the make your own chat thing, but I don't even know what to name it. ^^; I'm such a derp sometimes.
How about this?
Perfect, and I love the name. When will you be on? I'll be up for the next 5 hours or so ^^
I'm usually on late at night to early morning.
My times on vary alot, it depends on how my internet holds, and if I'm busy or not. ^^;
Reference URL's