MSPARP Boards

Full Version: Do not create accounts with the intent to impersonate real life individuals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This one should be self-explanatory, but given recent events I will put this warning here: Do not do this. It's okay to make your profile a joking reference to a real individual's depiction in MSPA or another fictional work as long as this is clear, but do not pretend to be the actual person or muddy the lines.

Doing so is grounds for getting yourself banned from msparp and its associated services.
Wow you go, Epithetic
So, wait, does this mean that I am at risk for being banned since my name is Muffet? Or is that solely for people that actually exist in real life?
(01-07-2016 05:31 AM)Muffet Wrote: [ -> ]So, wait, does this mean that I am at risk for being banned since my name is Muffet? Or is that solely for people that actually exist in real life?

"real life individuals"
i hope no one called sage gets famous

unless it's me bb :^)
(01-07-2016 05:31 AM)Muffet Wrote: [ -> ]Or is that solely for people that actually exist in real life?

This.
(01-06-2016 04:55 PM)S33ROFM1ND Wrote: [ -> ]Wow you go, Epithetic

i hope you realize that people who capitalize epithetic's name always go missing within a few weeks
It's already been two. They're way into the danger zone. Someone get help.
third strike and we're all out. all the e's in our words will be capitalized and an airhorn will play each time we use e
it's been two weeks????
dear god it's probably too late already
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's